Friday, April 10, 2009

Crimson Room

While browsing around, I found an interesting flash game that I once cracked during my secondary school days. The game really took me by surprise because of how it progresses. I must say, the creator of it is brilliant.

Basically, the game started with you being drunk. You woke up, and realised that you are put in a room in which you are required to escape from. Do try it out! I did play it again with yet another successful escape just before I decided to post it here.

Here is the link to the game:
http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php

Happy Escaping!

Note: Spoilers to win the game are everywhere around the net. Use it only when you are really desperate.

Current temperature: Extremely cold due to the air-conditioned in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment